Hot Box Pedals HB series
The Hot Box Delay HB-OF is an Analog Octave and Fuzz Pedal and made exclusively by Moen Effect Lab for Hot Box Canada.
Originating as a completely handmade line, these effects are still hand-produced, but are now being manufactured to reach more players worldwide.Versatile, effective, and very affordable (and they look great too!) Very nice octave and fuzz pedal with great vintage tones and can compete with more well known (and much more expensive) vintage rivals.
The HB-OF features full Analog tone with an excellent quality build throughout: Full metal casing, quality knobs, heavy duty stomp switch and True Bypass, offers a great response that fits in nicely into the mix with everything from precise octave and fuzz.
This is a little beast from the very first Chord. Gobs and gobs of Fuzzy Octave madness.
Think the first chords of Space TruckinÂ’ as an example for chords. Lead work reminiscent of an Octavia.
Maybe not for everyone, but for those who dare, a lot of insane tonal possibilities here.
Nice fit on the board and be ready for this one to take you for a ride
These pedals are built with quality in mind,heavy duty metal enclosures and stomp switches and are made to withstand harsh floor-usage environments with heavy-duty rubber on the underside, it doesnÂ’t move or slide away easily.
- Vintage Tonal response
- Octave/Fuzz select switch
- Double side FR-4 PCB, metal film capacitors make for outstanding sound.
- Space saving design
- Volume, Gain and Tone control knobs.
- Tough-built metal enclosure with Heavy Duty 3PDT metal stomp switch.
- Powered by 9V Battery (behind back plate) or 9V Adapter (not included)
- True bypass stomp switch.
- Current Drain Less than 15mA
- Input Impedance 500k ohm
- Output Impedance 10k ohm
- Size 4 1/2 Â” H x 2 3/4â€³ W x 1 1/4â€³ D
- Weight 11 oz