Holmes H-X3 Super Flanger
Submitted on February 11, 2005
- changes the point in the wave form where flanging is to take place.
- creates a more resonant, intensified flanging effect by rerouting previously flanged signal back through the circuit.
- changes the rate of speed of the sweep.
- alters the depth or intensity of the flanging effect.
the manufacturer's brochure
Same as FL-500, but it can accept a mono signal input and create a stereo effect through its two outputs. LED "on" indicator blinks to show changes in rate speed.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 270k Ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10k Ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise
- -90dB (IHF-A)
- Speed range
- Delay Time
- Power Consumption
- Power requirements
- 9V DC
- 124mm x 74mm x 60mm
- Noiseless FET switching: no pops or clicks.
- Switched Input Jack
- It automatically turns on battery power when plug is inserted. Completely remove input plug when no in use or power will be drawn from battery
- Bias BCB-1 Flanger Control Box
- Coron FG-5D Flanger
- Storm FG-5D Flanger
- Coron DC-868 Flanger
- Coron DC-869 Stereo Flanger
- Coron SF-512 Stereo Flanger
- Coron SF-720 Stereo Flanger (PCB = DSF-1024)
- Daytone SF-720 Stereo Flanger (PCB = DSF-1024)
- Coron SF-1024 Stereo Flanger
low frequency oscillator lfo-controlled fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal flanger phlanger flange modulation modulate time-based lfo