- controls the output volume of the effect
- controls the input level of the effect. At higher gain settings a lot of effects can go into overdrive or distortion.
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- Effect (Vib/Faze1 - Wah/Face2)
- center frequency?
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- turns the fuzz on/off
- turns the phaser on/off
- switches between phaser and vibrato (vibe)
Submitted on January 31, 2009
low frequency oscillator lfo-controlled fx pedal stompbox stomp box guitar effects pedal fazer phaser modulation modulate time-based lfo phazer fuzz distortion/fuzz/overdrive dirt grit