Check out Paco if you're familiar with anything (or all) of this:
- My tone is muddy/lifeless when the pedals are bypassed—and I have The True Bypass System!
- Out of kindness and experience I like to tell anyone I don't like buffers, the tone is in my fingers—and True Bypass rules!
- I don't like to play/perform if I can't bring my own, high class, instrument cables.
- My old FUZZ pedal(s) and ears can't stand buffers—as they seem to kill the responsiveness of instruments and most kinds of music.
Still not 100% convinced you need a high quality driver/buffer? Don't worry—when disengaged (LED off) Paco is 100% true bypass, still 100% handmade by one man in Sweden—and a real bargain (795 SEK / $120 / € 93) + VAT!
- All original and handmade Himmelstrutz design, based upon the StrutzBuffer available in the Fekto, which was similar to the buffer system developed 2008 for Micke Nord Anderssons Small pedal board
- Mechanical True Bypass/Driver/buffer switching. ON indicated with a discreet blue LED, which will make us think about Mr. 007, or why not the great Mr. Bean.
- Power Consumption: 9 V DC/2-14 mA/AC Adapter (Optional): 9-18 V DC, center-pin negative (Straight plug, BOSS Standard connection, regulated power supply)
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 92,5/38,5/45,0 mm (3,64/1,51/1,77 In)
- Weight: 150 grams (0,33 lbs)
- Input impedance: 1.000.000 ohms.
- Output impedance: 250 ohms
- Color, finish: May vary depending on season and reason. Nov. 2012-: 'Stockholm White' (RAL 9010) with silver/gray print