Himmelstrutz Elektro Art (2007-2008)
The beautiful Miss Nutcracker was first presented 1992 in the novel Cyklonmannen by the the great Swedish writer, Sture Dahlström.
2007 she is back again, still beautiful, but now in form of a guitar pedal. A guitar pedal which can be used to push your amp, or your overdrive / distortion pedal into new, nutcracking dimensions.
miss nutCRACKer is a full range booster with a high grade, adjustable opto compressor. With its 0-30 dB gain range, coupled with the well balanced compressor the results are just perfect. Use miss nutCRACKer to get bite and sustain, to add some addicting sparkle. If you say compression sucks, turn the compression control to zero and use it as a versatile, dynamic booster.
If you play the bass you should definitely look here—as miss nutCRACKer works so well for bass guitars!
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON indicated with a blue LED
- External controls: 'Volume', 'Tune' & 'Comp'
- Internal controls: 1 'Bass' switch (jumper)
- Opto compressor—10ms attack/100ms release—indicated with a yellow/orange LED. With the 'Comp' control set to zero the compressor is bypassed
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/1-3 mA (= rich battery life)
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 VDC, center-pin negative (BOSS Standard, regulated)