Jump on GRAMPS to daze and confuse. Which of course will make your band and audience gratefully amazed. Or use it on all guitar tracks on all your recordings for that not so shimmering, bowl movement provoking, beautiful sound.
Like the rest of the Himmelstrutz pedals GRAMPS will sound great at any volume. Just more crazy. And fuzzy. Of course it's also capable of generating lovely, magic distortion sounds which will transform your sleepy life into a creamy happy mess. If this isn't enough for you, go here.
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON indicated with a blue LED
- External controls: 'Cream', 'Tune', 'Volume' and a 3-way 'Temperament' switch
- Internal controls: 1 'Treble' trimmer
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/5-6 mA
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 VDC, center-pin negative (BOSS Standard, regulated)
- (2009-08-23) Himmelstrutz GRAMPS pedal by fatback2
- (2009-10-04) Himmelstrutz Gramps, Stratocaster, Marshall 1987 (2008). by Himmelstrutz Elektro Art
- (2009-10-04) Himmelstrutz Gramps, Telecaster, Princeton (2009). by Himmelstrutz Elektro Art