Himmelstrutz Elektro Art
Kick on FITZO when your guitar and amplifier can't sing along on reasonable levels, whenever you need that magic 'crank'. Or when the rest of your pedals aren't tough enough—use FITZO to shine through.
FITZO is gentle while still very masculine—an uncoloured mystery. While most overdrive pedals comes with a limited audio spectrum—reduced bass and treble which may give a 'mid hump'—this one has full bandwidth and then a couple of guitar dedicated tone controls. Use the 'Deep' (Bass) and 'Bright' (Treble) to adjust those missing or exaggerated frequencies. With FITZO's sparkling transparency it's not easy to go ahead without it once you've got it under your foot.
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON indicated with a bright blue LED
- External controls: Drive, Deep, Bright, Volume
- Internal tweak controls: 2 trimmers, 'Slope' + 'MId'
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/1.2 mA (Low power consumption)
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 VDC, center-pin negative (BOSS Standard, regulated)