Stomp on FETTO Nord 70 when you need something rough'n honky, those needed party sounds to drown your audience and your band who's constantly making boring jokes about you. Here we go!
Get excellent string separation all the way from smooth overdrive to heavy distortion. The character of your instrument and amplifier won't get lost. And it's designed to match the volume control on your guitar perfectly. Most pedals sounds just like a pedal. Not the case with FETTO Nord 70—that swivel-hipped loudmouth.
FETTO Nord 70 vs. FETTO Nord:
- FETTO Nord 70 has a more edgy and hotheaded distortion character— which makes us think about the great Mick Ronson and the early Eddie Van Halen.
- The ostrich on FETTO Nord 70's silk screen is an unshaved smoker, like everybody was in the 70's. And the nose is swollen caused by particular 70's reasons.
- The knobs on FETTO Nord 70 are ashtray grey.
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON's indicated with blue and orange LED's.
- External Controls: Drive, Tone, Volume and More (pre distortion independent boost)
- Internal controls: 1 'Lowdrive' & 1 'Gain' trimmer.
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/3,5mA (= rich battery life).
- AC Adapter (Optional): 5-18 VDC, center-pin negative (BOSS Standard, regulated).
- Himmelstrutz Fetto - Stout Of The Art
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Maximus
- Himmelstrutz Fetto X - Great Distortion
- Himmelstrutz Fat-Oh Nord
- Himmelstrutz Fat-Oh Nord 70
- Himmelstrutz Fetto C-Luxe - Stout Of The Art
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Custom - Stout Of The Art
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Deluxe - Stout Of The Art
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord - Great Nordic Distortion
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord 70+ - Great Old Distortion + Boost
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord+ - Great Wide Distortion + Boost