Himmelstrutz Elektro Art
Once upon a time Himmelstrutz Elektro Art designed and made a pedal named FETTO Deluxe. This pedal came to be kind of a big brother of FETTO Standard and got popular by guitar players with higher wishes and healthy demands.
From 2007-2009 FETTO Deluxe was made in about 100 copies and was then abruptly discontinued. The reasons for this is still a mystery.
Due to a number of inquiries and a bit of inspiration, the mysteriously named FETTO C-Luxe was born out of the ashes of the FETTO Deluxe. It brings back the much missed 'Core' control, allowing the user to sweep the voltage of the pedal from 6 volts to 22 volts, all while using a standard 9 volts battery or plug. Additionally, it maintains that original Deluxe voice that is capable of being more 'modern' sounding than the other pedals in the FETTO lineup while still retaining all the qualities that make them special: perfect string separation, clarity, unparalleled dynamics, and amplike, organic sound.
- Drive—Overdrive/Distortion control
- Tone—Tone control
- Core—Uncompression/Power control—like comparing tube amps from 20 watts w. tube rectifier to 180 watts w. diode rectifier
- Volume—as loud as you'll ever need
- Mid—mid character (3 way toggle)
- Presence—more or less higher frequencies (3 way toggle)
- GIMME—true bypass switching
Thanks to the Mid and Bright switches difficult amps (ala Fender) can also get Great Distortion Anywhere... Anytime. Internal controls for Bass, Gain(s), and Global Drive are of course included in this peerless gadget.
Perfect string separation, all the way from smooth overdrive into an unusual punchy distortion landscape. Forget about losing the character of your instrument or amplifier. Designed to match the volume control on your guitar perfectly. Most pedals sounds just like a pedal. Not the case with the FETTO's—they sound and feel like an extension of your amp. For those who need everything from almost clean into heavy, punchy heaven here we go—no compromises!
- All original and handmade Himmelstrutz design. Further development of FETTO Deluxe and FETTO Custom
- Mechanical (true) bypass switching, ON indicated with a blue LED
- External control knobs: 'Drive', 'Tone', 'Core', 'Volume'
- External switches: 'Mid', 'Presence'
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/3mA (= rich battery life)
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9 VDC, center-pin negative (BOSS Standard, regulated)
- Colour, finish: May vary depending on season and reason. August 2011: 'Stockholm White' + 6 copies of 'Brushed Steel'
- Himmelstrutz Fetto - Stout Of The Art
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Maximus
- Himmelstrutz Fetto X - Great Distortion
- Himmelstrutz Fat-Oh Nord
- Himmelstrutz Fat-Oh Nord 70
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Custom - Stout Of The Art
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Deluxe - Stout Of The Art
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord - Great Nordic Distortion
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord 70 - Great Old Nordic Dist
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord 70+ - Great Old Distortion + Boost
- Himmelstrutz Fetto Nord+ - Great Wide Distortion + Boost