The POSTMORBID is a highly saturated gated fuzz with a random oscillations feature.
- MODE switch:
- 1 - Normal mode (down)
- In this mode the DEPTH knob adds more saturation.
- The PITCH knob is a voicing control.
- The SHIFT switch acts as a bass boost.
- 2 - Oscillation mode (up) - In this mode the pedal can self-oscillate and generate it's own tones with random frequency. Oscillations don't respond to the controls of your guitar.
- The DEPTH knob changes the level of oscillations relative to the main signal.
- The PITCH knob changes the frequency of the generated notes.
- The SHIFT switch shifts the frequency range of the oscillations.
- LEVEL - sets the level of the effect.
- PULSE - with this momentary footswitch the distorted signal is partially or completely muted, depending on the position of the DEPTH knob (in oscillation mode, the generated notes are not muted).
- ON/OFF - bypass switch.
- POWER: Standard 2.1mm, negative-tip 9VDC power supply.