HERMIDA AUDIO REVERB 3 - A Beautiful TANK
A hybrid reverb that captures the pre-delay'd slap of a mechanical spring unit mixed with the airy voice and decay of a vintage plate.
While we loved the sound of the Belton reverb module we wanted more...
We also wanted to add the ability to create more spacious sounds at higher settings. We decided to use a DSP based approach, that is, have a board with a digital processor that could be programmed. We developed our own reverb algorithm.
The clean (dry) signal remains analog throughout the signal path. A sample of it is used to create the reverb effect which is then mixed back with the dry signal. The result is a reverb pedal that maintains the clarity and sparkle of the original signal with the benefits offered by digitally generated reverbs.
- (2014-08-01) Hermida Audio - Reverb III Prototype by Lovepedal
- (2014-08-08) HERMIDA REVERB 3 by Lovepedal
- (2015-01-27) Hermida Audio Reverb 3 by Mike Hermans
- (2015-04-08) Ambient feels from the incredible Reverb 3! With just 2 knobs amazingly versatility for half the price of a big box verb. A beautiful tank!! by Lovepedal
- (2015-04-20) Hermida Audio REVERB 3 Blending different types of verbs simplistically by Lovepedal