The Virtuoso is a boutique recreation of the original Maestro* PS-1A Phase Shifter, as used in the 1970's by keyboardist John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin) and guitarists Steve Howe (Yes) and Ernie Isley (Isley Brothers), among many others.
Footswitches below three colorful LED's select SLOW, MEDIUM or FAST PHASE. The effect ramps up or down when changing from one speed to another and like the original, sounds superb with guitar or keyboards.
The Virtuoso's modern accruements include a footprint that is pedal board friendly, can be powered by either a 9v battery or AC Adapter, is true bypass (relay based) and has a much improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- 6-stage analog phase shifter
- 3 phase speeds (Slow, Medium, Fast)
- Relay-based true bypass
- Power: 9V battery (High quality alkaline battery included) or AC Adapter DC 9V (negative center pin, not included)
- Current draw: 45 mA typical
- Dimensions: 153 mm (W) x 88 mm (D) x 70 mm (H) / 6.0" (W) x 3.5" (D) x 2.7" (H)
- Weight: 500 g / 17 oz
- (2013-07-03) Heptode Virtuoso Phase Shifter vintage Maestro phaser guitar effects pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2013-07-25) Heptode Virtuoso Phase Shifter by GuitarPlayer
- (2013-11-02) HEPTODE - Virtuoso ( Phaser ) by MrSanSystem
- (2013-11-09) Judge Fredd & the Heptode Virtuoso Phase Shfter by kriskardiak