- CabSim Off/On (toggle)
The HEAVY TONE from HEPTODE, inspired by the famous Soldano SLO-100 Overdrive channel, has this typical High Gain sound that was found in the 80’s tube preamps.
Based on an innovative fully analog technology, The HEAVY TONE simulates the warm tube sound and preserves their dynamic characteristics.
The HEAVY TONE can be used:
- As a preamp, plugged in the “power amp” or “FX return” input of an amplifier.
- As a classic pedal, plugged in the guitar input of an amplifier.
- Plugged in a mixer or a sound card input.
The CabSim switch activates the Cabinet Simulator, which is often used when the pedal is connected to a mixer or a computer.
The footswitch activates the effect (LED is on). When the effect is not activated, the input signal is directly forwarded to the output connector Out (True Bypass).
- (2011-02-15) Judge Fredd & the Heptode Deep Crunch & Heavy Tone by kriskardiak
- (2012-01-15) HEPTODE Heavy Tone Demo by Effects Bay
- (2012-02-09) SANY0117 by atsushi964
- (2013-02-11) Heptode Heavy Tone high gain preamp guitar effects pedal by Gearmanndude
- (2013-11-04) ? HEPTODE - Heavy Tone (Distorsion) ?? by MrSanSystem