The Orange Whip is a simple, small box compressor pedal based on the popular Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer circuit. The 2” x 2” box can squeeze its way onto any pedal board. Internal trimmers control the bias (mild adjustments to amount of compression) and output volume. This circuit is known for its subtle and musical compression.
- (2011-07-28) Choad Blaster, Orange Whip Compressor, and Bluebird Fuzz pedal demos by Henetta Engineering by Tibbon
- (2012-01-08) Orange Whip Compressor Review by Cameron Johnson
- (2012-01-19) Henretta Orange Whip Compressor Guitar Effect Demo by Fat Tone Guitars
- (2013-04-19) Rickenbacker 360 12-String Jetglo & Orange Whip Compressor by Henretta Engineering by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2013-06-05) Henretta Engineering Orange Whip Compressor by Chicago Music Exchange
- (2014-12-15) Henretta Engineering: Orange Whip Compressor (with Pinkman Dirty Boost) by Burgerman666
- (2014-12-15) Henretta Engineering: Pinkman Dirty Boost (with Orange Whip Compressor) by Burgerman666
- (2015-11-18) Henretta Engineering 2in1 Compressor + Overdirve Distortion by Henretta Engineering
- (2016-01-03) Mike Krompass + Orange Whip = awesome by Henretta Engineering
- (2017-01-22) Playing "The Sultan" from Iconic Custom Guitars through BC Audio . Our Orange Whip compressor, Emerald Prince preamp, and Moody Blue reverb also in the mix.