The Heavy Electronics Red Eyes is a true-to-grit overdrive with a classic sense of gain and a modern conception of use. Fantastic gain response on all settings and un-relenting level headroom. Overdrive circuit is linked to dual LED's, the "Eyes", which glow on and off as adds direct reaction to your playing. Very responsive to picking and manipulation of the Guitar. Subtle with tweed nuances and breakup. Tone is open and ringing with warm overdrive.
Gain that will make you smile, unless you hate deceitful octopods.
- Hand-made in Minneapolis Mn. by Musicians
- Lifetime Warranty (Barring Obvious Abuse)
- Upgrades, Repairs and Mods Available for Life
- Voiced Openly for Guitar, Bass or any Instrument
- True Bypass Switching & Minimum Length Leads
- PCB Designed, Printed and Populated by H.E.
- 1 oz. Copper 1/16" Single Point Mounted PCB
- 24mm Large Size Pots for Maximum Reliability
- Flying Leads to all Potentiometers and Jacks
- Neutrik or Switchcraft 1/4 inch Signal Jacks
- Sealed Metal LED Housing with Flying Leads
- 9V 200MA Power for Maximum Compatibility
- Powder-Coated Die-Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Excellent Customer-Service Ready to Help
- Inquire for Custom-Options, Colors and Graphics
- Dual Quality-Control Testing (both Audio & Build)
- (2010-10-05) Bobby DeVito demo Heavy Electronics Red Eyes OVERDRIVE by Bobby DeVito
- (2013-04-01) Red Eyes Overdrive (Heavy Electronics) by JustNickMusic
- (2014-07-24) Heavy Electronics Red Eyes Overdrive by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2014-07-26) Heavy Electronics Red Eyes Overdrive Pedal Demo by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2014-08-28) Heavy Electronics Red Eyes Overdrive by HigherLandrons
- (2012-02-24) Red Eyes Clip from Northern Leadership's "Mudhoney" by Heavy Electronics