- Varies the amount of fuzz.
- Varies the amount of output. The UFO has a lot of output capable of driving multiple pedals or any amplifier input.
- Varies the amount of treble.
- Turns on one octave up.
- True bypass of effect. (Note: a small pop may occur when effect is switched on/off. This is normal and is a trait associated with true bypass.)
- Vintage: Classic 60's fuzz sound
- Modern: More output, bass and fuzz.
The UFO is a 60's style fuzz-warm and saturated with foot switch selectable octave up and switchable vintage/modern fuzz.
The UFO sounds best when ran first in the signal chain (before any other effects). Never run the UFO thru an effects loop.