Watch Your Step.
Hartke's HF44 Bass Fuzz Pedal features all-analog circuitry for the fat, punchy distortion heard in classic stompboxes. Its FET design delivers the high-voltage saturated sound of a tube, while Mid and Tone controls dial in the harmonic character and high-frequency edge needed to drive all your aggressive riffs.
Not everyone thinks of distortion as being "musical". This ends with the HF44. The pedal's ability to instantly add "body" and "thickness" to your tone with exceptional headroom is a testament to its all-analog design. Capturing the essence of an opened-up tube amplifier has never been easy, but the live, dynamic tone of the HF44 succeeds where others have failed.
From the original aluminum XL Series bass speakers to the revolutionary HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers, Hartke has been dedicated to the evolution of bass amplification and tone since the company's inception. The new HF44 pedal continues Hartke's mission of providing bass players with high-caliber sound and rugged, tour-tested reliability.
- Compact, all-analog overdrive pedal for bass guitar
- FET circuitry allows high-voltage, tube-like saturation
- Mid and Tone controls dial in harmonic character and high-frequency edge
- Rugged, die cast stompbox-style design
- (2016-02-04) Hartke Bass Chorus & Bass Fuzz Pedal Demos at Namm 2016 by StompboxTV
- (2016-09-07) John Ferrara (Consider The Source) and the Hartke HF44 Bass Fuzz Pedal by Samson Tech
- (2016-10-07) Todaysgear Hartke Bass Fuzz HF44 by Today's Gear