Back On Attack.
The Bass Attack 2 combines Hartke's classic preamp/direct box circuitry and striking tone into a rugged, zinc die cast stompbox-style design. Its ultra-clean, flexible output stage and vast array of tone shaping controls include 1/4" and balanced XLR direct outputs and Hartke's legendary Shape EQ, Contour and Overdrive effect.
Study of Shape
Leveraging Hartke's years of experience focused on the needs of bass players, the Bass Attack 2 provides unique tone sculpting capabilities. The stompbox gives players access to Hartke's Shape circuit, which activates a specialized preset EQ curve that can be customized using the Shape Frequency and Amount knobs. Players can also add a little extra color with the dedicated Contour switch.
The Bass Attack 2's Overdrive circuit provides bass players with creative control over effects ranging from subtle tube emulation to grungy fuzz. The Tone knob lets you determine the perfect amount of high-frequency growl, while a dedicated Mix knob manages the blend between distorted and dry signals.
Featuring a 1/4" parallel output for dry signals, a 1/4" effect output for your amp, and a balanced XLR direct output, the Bass Attack 2 provides flexible output options for FOH or studio recording consoles. Its direct output Pre/Post switch allows players to adjust stage sound without affecting the mix sent from the XLR to FOH. The Bass Attack 2 can also operate off of a mixer’s phantom power via its XLR jack.
- Bass preamp and direct box with overdrive
- Shape EQ circuit with Frequency and Amount control
- Contour EQ switch
- Overdrive effect with Mix wet/dry control
- XLR direct output with Pre/Post and Ground Lift switches
- 1/4" parallel and effect outputs
- Powered via two AA batteries, AC adapter (sold separately) or phantom power through XLR
- Rugged, zinc die cast stompbox-style design
- (2017-05-30) Hartke BASS ATTACK 2?Test Play feat. ????? by allaccesscojp
- (2017-06-05) John Ferrara (Consider The Source) and the Hartke Bass Attack 2: Fingerpicking by Samson Tech
- (2017-06-05) John Ferrara (Consider The Source) and the Hartke Bass Attack 2: Slapping by Samson Tech
- (2017-06-05) John Ferrara (Consider The Source) and the Hartke Bass Attack 2: Finger Style by Samson Tech
- (2017-06-05) John Ferrara (Consider The Source) and the Hartke Bass Attack 2: Tapping by Samson Tech
- (2017-12-15) Todaysgear Hartke Bass Attack 2 by Today's Gear