Godlyke (HAO distributor) press release (August 8, 2012)
Godlyke announces release of HAO Bass Liner preamp/EQ
From HAO Premium Workshop in Japan comes the new standard in outboard Bass Preamps – the HAO Bass Liner. Co-designed by Phil Jones of Phil Jones Bass, the Bass Liner offers all the features that the working bassist needs in a compact, intuitive package.
The Bass Liner’s simple-yet-effective user interface invites precise tone-tweaking that’s equally at home on stage or in the studio. The Bass Liner is ideal for use with Powered speaker cabinets and can even be run direct into a P.A. or mixing console.
Bass Liner features include:
- Circuit designed by legendary audio engineer Phil Jones of Phil Jones Bass.
- Level Control offers up to +10 dB of signal boost.
- Input Gain Control allows optimization for use with any instrument or electronics.
- Red Clipping Indicator LED
- Hi-Fidelity, wide-dynamic range 5-band EQ with +/- 18 dB at 50 Hz, 160 Hz, 630 Hz, 2.5 kHz, and 12 kHz.
- 9-volt Battery or AC adaptor power options.
- Optional 18-volt operation improves dynamic range and headroom.
- Mechanical True Bypass switching
- Mute switch with Mute Status LED
- Secondary Direct Output jack to connect to tuner or other external devices
- Unique Aurora-Blue high-reflective finish.
- Blue hi-luminosity status LED
- MSRP: $399, Street Price: $349
- (2012-05-09) HAO "BASS LINER" Introduction by JES1988COM
- (2012-06-12) Bass EQ - Best Bass EQ - HAO Bass Liner..... Amazing!!!!! by Godlyke
- (2012-06-12) Bass Preamp - Best Preamp For Bass by Godlyke
- (2012-11-07) Phil Jones Bass: Hao Bass Liner BL-1 by Godlyke
- (2012-11-07) Hao Bass Liner BL-1 - designed w/Phill Jones Bass by Godlyke
- (2016-01-25) HAO / BASS LINER?????????????THE??? by digimartnet