AN UNBELIEVABLE JOURNEY THROUGH TONE
Our obsession with tone and electronic design has driven us to push the boundaries of what a drive pedal can be. This is Odyssey: One analogue circuit by Peter Hamstead, countless sublime classic and contemporary tones. With interactive controls for unbelievable versatility, Odyssey can take you on a journey from clean boost with tone shaping, to classic rock, through to heavy metal, and all the way to oversaturated fuzz. The sweet spot is wherever you want it to be - whether you simply want to find your sonic nirvana, or embark on an epic adventure of discovery.
- 3 Clipping Circuits
- Guitar & Amp Tone Shaping
- 18dB of Clean Treble & Bass Boost & Cut
- Transparent Overdrive
- Mid Boost Overdrive
- Medium Gain Overdrive
- Rock Overdrive & Distortion
- Metal & Doom Distortion
- An optical OptoKick footswitch from our friends at TheGigRig, for silent and reliable switching.
Electronic design by Peter Hamstead. Dreamt up & voiced by Tim Steer.
- (2017-12-05) TPS Pick'N'Mix ? Hamstead Odyssey, Mythos Golden Fleece, Subdecay Proteus, ZVEX, Lo-Fi Loop Junky by That Pedal Show
- (2018-01-12) Hamstead Soundworks | Odyssey by Hamstead Soundworks
- (2018-01-18) Hamstead Soundworks Odyssey (demo) by Livingroom Demos
- (2018-03-16) Hamstead Soundworks Odyssey Demo Video by Shawn Tubbs by Shawn Tubbs