The pedal that started it all - the legendary Guyatone Wah Rocker! The WRm5 is the most recent incarnation of that time-tested classic, and offers improved control over the Wah Rocker's funky filter circuit.
In addition to the Wah Rocker's standard Threshold (effect sensitivity) and Decay (filter speed) controls, the WRm5 adds a Level control that adjusts the output level of the effect as well as a Response trimmer that controls the attack time of the filter sweep. Also included is the WR-3's uber-useful Dry Blend switch, which mixes in clean signal along with the effect.
With improved single response and additional controls, the WRm5 Wah Rocker is even funkier than before!
- LEVEL: Adjusts output volume when effect is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase volume.
- DECAY: Adjusts Decay time of filter sweep. Turn clockwise the lengthen time of filter sweep.
- THRESHOLD: Adjusts the effect sensitivity to input signal level. Turn clockwise for more sensitive response at lower input level.
- BLEND SWITCH: Selects Effect only or Effect/Dry blend.
- OFF: Effect only
- ON: Effect/Dry Blend
- RESPONSE: Adjusts Attack time of filter. Turn clockwise to delay wah starting response.