Based on the award-winning OD-2, the ODm5 offers the same tube-like tone with an increased amount of features and versatility.
The ODm5 rivals the “flavor of the week” boutique pedals while retaining its own voice and character. Featuring a similar design to the now-legendary “808” overdrive circuit, the ODm5 offers increased low-end response thanks to a low-boost/hi-boost Tone circuit. Further improvements include increased saturation via a three-way Mode switch, allowing the user to select the overall range of function of the Drive control. An input attenuator rounds off the ODm5, enabling fine-tuning the pedals performance to single-coils or humbuckers and also allowing ODm5 to clean-up beautifully with volume roll-offs.
When performance becomes more important than hype, the ODm5 becomes the only choice for the gigging guitarist.
- LEVEL: Adjusts output level when effect is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase volume.
- TONE: Adjusts Tone when effect is activated. Turn clockwise to boost high-frequency, turn counter-clockwise to boost low frequencies (low-boost, hi-boost).
- GAIN: Adjusts Overdrive level when effect is activated. Turn clockwise to strengthen overdrive.
- MODE: Selects from three types of Drive Modes:
- 1: Clean Boost to Crunch Sound
- 2: Vintage Drive Sound
- 3: Classic Tube Saturation
- INPUT ATTENUATOR: Selects proper input sensitivity against output level from connected instruments. Standard setting is at MAX position. Turn counterclockwise to reduce input signal when sound is distorted due to high input signals. By regulating input sensitivity, a wide variety of tonal characters can be achieved.