Paul Lenders Guitarsystems
The "TrebleTool" is a great sounding pedal, based on the "Holy Grail" of Treble-Booster, the Dallas Rangemaster. But it wouldn`t be a Guitarsystems product if we wouldn`t have added some extra features!
Unlike any other, this Treble-Booster has an impedance conversion that will allow you to put the pedal into a looping system or even play it with an active guitar. Combined with the ultra transparent sound and the easy to use tone controls, the TrebleTool is the booster for the 21th Century!
- Gain control adjust the gain up to 37 dB
- Continuous variable range control (T.M.F.) - dial in the amount of bass with a specific guitar type or element combination
- Tone control - adjust the amount of treble for a specific amplifier
- Impedance Conversion Interface (on/off) - converting an active input signal (EMG pickups, Wireless system) to a signal suited for the TrebleTool and thus retaining the character of the effect
- The PaulSwitch® - robust true bypass footswitch to switch effect on/off & to avoid tone sucking in bypass operation
- Pre warning Battery low indication - giving the opportunity to changeover batteries before the effect stops working
- External power supply - (noise reduced) providing the option to use an external power supply without inducing noise or changing the character of the sound.
- Reverse and over voltage protection - to protect the sensitive germanium transistor and keeping the pedal running for many years to come
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) suppression - avoiding radio signal reception when using high gain setting in combination with turning down guitar volume
- New Old Stock (NOS) Germanium transistor - a selected and individually audited germanium transistor with the right gain, low leakage current and minimal hiss to create the best possible sound
- (2007-11-01) testing the trebletool with the TC electronic nova delay+ by Guitarsystems (Paul Lenders / N.E.R.D.)
- (2008-05-20) Benni Bilgeri plays the Trebletool by Guitarsystems (Paul Lenders / N.E.R.D.)
- (2008-05-27) Joost Vergoossen demo's the trebletool by Guitarsystems (Paul Lenders / N.E.R.D.)
- (2012-05-09) TrebleTool by Guitarsystems by Sam Vilo
- (2012-06-26) Germino Masonette and TrebleTool by Sam Vilo
- (2012-07-13) Guitarsystems FuzzTool and TrebleTool by Sam Vilo