Holy Grail, legendary Deep Purple/Rainbow Tone, very dynamic
The RB1011 is our version of the legendary preamp (AIWA TP1011) Blackmore started using back in 1974, amazing sound, dynamic and noise performance.
An original AIWA TP 1011 costs around 4.000,- €, if you are lucky enough to find one.
The RB 1011 performs the best with a crunchy amp, that's where he shows his real dynamic and the RB character. He also shows great confidence and sound connected with the high gain channel of your amp, boosts without getting noisy. That's different from other vendors.
The real magic appears by the interaction between pickup, the RB 1011 and the amp.
Another top feature of the RB 1011 is the unbelievable dynamics and headroom. If you primarily use the volume control on the guitar to play with your sound, this pedal will be your best friend.
The RB 1011 is a booster pedal specially tailored to meet the needs of skilled guitarists.
All the electronic parts are hand selected for their intrinsic sound quality and long-term reliability. Short signal paths guarantee a fast signal processing and the highest dynamics. Uncompromising quality of our circuitry is complemented with high-quality mechanical parts and components.
GuitarSlinger Effects pedals are custom-made products handbuilt by professionals for professionals.
RB 1011 Features:
- Very high slew rate >30V/µs
- Signal source restistor < 10kOhm
- Class A FET
- Infinitely variable amplification
- Handselected capacitors at In- and Output
- Frequency range 5 Hz - 300 kHz
- Wattage < 10 mA
- Power supply: 9 Volt Batterie E-Block
- Signal processing like best tube amps
- Alpha pots with metal shafts
- Status LED for battery check
- Heavy duty, well-shielded casing
- Size: W 65 x H 55 x D 115 mm
- True Bypass
- Weight: 300 gr.
- Full control with guitar volume
- totally Handcrafted in Germany
- Retail Price EUR 209,- (incl. VAT)
- 2 Year Guarantee