The Brownie Classic Distortion is designed specifically to reproduce the sound, feel and crunch of several different classic "Marshall' tube guitar amps.
Getting the real tube amp feel and "girth" is something a lot of pedals promise, but we feel the brownie Classic delivers.
The Brownie classic has three modes:
- "Power" is the glowing tube, fat and gutsy four-input "Plexi" sound. Lots of mids, chunky warm bottom end and a crisp, relaxed high end.
- "Open" is a crunchier, punchier version, more of a good, hot modded plexi sound
- "Comp" is a more compressed lead sound with a bit of a midrange scoop- like a hotrodded JCM-800
Like all of the GFS Footpedals, the Brownie Classic is built a solid steel enclosure with heavy duty componentry and high quality switch and jacks. It wil run off of a standard 9 volt battery (Not Included), or either of our GFS A/C Adapters.
- (2010-01-06) GFS Brownie Classic Distortion Overdrive guitar effects pedal demo with Stratocaster by Gearmanndude
- (2010-01-06) GFS Brownie Classic Distortion Overdrive guitar effects pedal demo with SG Les Paul by Gearmanndude
- (2013-04-11) GFS Electronics: Brownie Distortion Footpedal by Guitar Fetish
- Biyang OD-7 Overdrive
- Biyang OD-8 X-Drive
- Biyang BL-8 Blue
- Biyang Junky Drive