If you've got a BIG sounding clean amp- like a Twin, Bassman- heck even a JC-120 or big, clean modelling amp- the Bluesdrive is for you.
The goal here was to recreate the big, fat round smooth overdrive of a fender Deluxe but with modern levels of gain and crunch. FANTASTIC with thinner sounding guitars- get that tele sounding FAT... really fattens up even Rickenbackers and thinner sounding Strats.
The Bluesdrive Classic has three modes:
- "Rotund" is MAX BOTTOM- great for thin guitars or thin amps- may be a bit much for overwound humbuckers...
- "Fat" is just right- fat and big like a hard-edged overdriven Fender Deluxe...
- "Thin" is tighter and harder- like a Marshall running on a variac...
Like all of the GFS Footpedals, the Bluesdrive Classic is built a solid steel enclosure with heavy duty componentry and high quality switch and jacks. It wil run off of a standard 9 volt battery (Not Included), or either of our GFS A/C Adapters.
- (2013-04-11) GFS Electronics: Bluesdrive "Tube" Overdrive Footpedal by Guitar Fetish
- (2013-10-13) GFS Electronics Bluesdrive Classic Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- (2014-07-16) GFS Bluesdrive Classic Pedal by 3MinutePedalDemos
- (2016-01-05) Let's Stack #11 - GFS Blues Drive & Joyo Rated Boost Pedal by intheblues
- Biyang OD-7 Overdrive
- Biyang OD-8 X-Drive
- Biyang BL-8 Blue
- Biyang Junky Drive
- GFS Electronics Brownie Classic Distortion (???)