The Fuller Drive with Boost is a double Pedal with the Fuller Drive and the Clean Boost.
The Fuller Drive is a FET driven overdrive to make your amp sound like a cranked vintage Marshall Plexi. From very low gain (almost clean) to cranked overdrive. A very natural and touch-sensitive overdrive. Cleans up with you turn your guitar volume down. Works great with any guitar and amplifier. If you're playing in a small venue and you're not able to crank up your amp, this is the pedal to go. Opens up and widens your sound. You don't want to turn it off again.
It's also great as a bass overdrive with lots of low frequencies.
The Clean Boost is a very clean boost with lots of volume and headroom. Great to overdrive tube amps. The pedal doesn't overdrive by itself, but since the Clean Boost has about +20db of gain, it easily overdrives the input stage of your tube amp.
It's very clean and supports the character of your guitar. It boosts treble and bass slightly to open up your sound for more definition, especially with cranked tube amps.
It also sounds great with bass guitars.
It has a built-in power boost, which boosts the voltage up to about 18 volts for more headroom.
A mini switch allows you to cut the highs, then it works more like a mid boost.
Handbuilt in Switzerland, True Bypass, Switchcraft plugs, aluminium knobs, matched and biased FET-transistors,
- Boost: Lots of volume, up to about +20db of clean gain.
- Hi-Cut Switch: Cuts the upper treble and turns it into a mid boost.
- Drive: from clean to cranked.
- Volume: Interactive with Drive, it's like Pre and Post volume of some tube amps.
- Tone: from dark to very bright.
- Pre/Post Switch: Pre – Boost before the Overdrive for more Drive, Post – Boost after the Overdrive for more Volume.
- Both pedals work individually.
- Works with normal 9V ac/dc adapter (negative tip) like 1Spot 9V adapter or Boss PSA 9V adapter (not included).