Nick Greer Amplification
The Arbuckle Trem is a beautiful, gently pulsating, amp-like tremolo. This pedal is based on the vintage EA tremolo circuit, with some slight tweaks. We've changed some of the parts used in order to get the best sounding tremolo circuit possible. This pedal features Speed, Depth, and Volume controls. The Speed control alters the rate at which the tremolo pulsates, the Depth controls alters how deep the tremolo's volume swell is, and the Volume control allows for a plentiful amount of boost. This pedal can be used as a boost, or as a tremolo. Need a boost? Just turn the Speed and Depth controls all the way down. This reduces the effect of the tremolo circuit to almost zero. Moving the Speed and Depth controls brings the tremolo back to beautiful, smooth, amp-like pulsation! The Arbuckle Trem features a bright blue LED that pulses with the speed of the tremolo effect!
- Transistor based Tremolo!
- Smooth, even tremolo, with on-board tremolo tone!
- Vintage "principal's office" simulated wood-grained faceplate!
- Volume boost to compensate for volume losses that other tremolos have!
- Blue LED flashes with the speed of the tremolo effect!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components. Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and ship within 1-2 weeks of the order being placed, and funds entering our account!
- (2013-11-30) New website is up. New tremolo is launched!!! Order now at www.greeramps.com! by Greer Amps
- (2014-01-06) Greer Amps Arbuckle Trem and CAM18 by Greer Amps
- (2014-01-18) Good morning BookFaces!!! Hope you're having a tone-filled Saturday! Enjoy this little clip of the #Arbuckle #Trem! by Greer Amps
- (2014-03-29) Greer Amps - Arbuckle Trem by Curtis Kent Toneworks
- (2015-08-28) A little #Zeppelin riffing on the #Apollo with some help from the #ghettostomp and #arbuckle pedals. by Greer Amps