GREER AMPS MOONSHOT CLASS A GERMANIUM TREBLE AND MID PRE
The Greer Amps Moonshot is our take on a true classic circuit. This pedal is inspired by vintage Germanium preamp circuits of days gone past. Featuring two controls, the Moonshot has a great tonal range, and can provide wonderful texture, when pushing the front end of an amplifier. The Treble/Mid control allows the player to set this pedal as a treble booster, or roll some extra low-end into the circuit, giving more midrange girth and grunt from the Germanium AC-128 transistor. The Master Volume control allows the user to push an amp into snarly overdrive. The Moonshot’s circuit features a voltage inverter, to run the transistor in proper, positive ground mode, while using a standard negative ground power supply.
- Germanium AC128 transistor based treble/mid pre!
- Wide tonal range, providing beautiful texture!
- Stacks amazingly well!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and will ship within 1-2 weeks of your order and payment
- (2017-07-17) Summer NAMM 2017: Nick Greer of Greer Amps talks us through the Moonshot by The Guitar Magazine
- (2017-07-21) SNAMM '17 - Greer Amps Moonshot Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2017-08-10) Moonshot Germanium Treble and Mid Pre | Greer Amps by Greer Amps
- (2017-09-21) Greer Amps Moonshot Germanium Pre by ProGuitarShopDemos
- (2017-10-21) Greer Amps Moonshot Class A Germanium Treble and Mid Pre by JustNickMusic
- (2017-11-07) Greer Amps MOONSHOT featuring Ryan Plewacki by Motherlode Audio Supply