The Middleman Boost was born after a comprehensive research incorporating professional guitar players and sound technicians.
Designed to be a versatile musical tool, the Middleman enhances the guitars dominant energy.
We wanted a pedal that doesn't boost frequencies that are not predominant to the guitar,that can also do a flat Eq clean boost and can add a tiny amount of distortion as well.
- The Mid knob sets the amount of boost or cut applied to the mid frequencies at 500Hz(up to 15Db) .at 12o'clock it is non active, and delivers a flat Eq response.
- The Gain knob boosts the level up to 35Db, adding a bit of grit as you crank it.
- The Volume knob is the master volume control of the Middleman.
This simple three knob configuration gives you a substantial number of ways to boost and enhance your sound.
Use it as a:
- Clean Booster
- Gain Booster
- Mid Booster for solos or to push a tube amp.
- Mid scoop
- External mid and gain control for other pedal
- (2011-01-09) GH Greenhouse Effects Middle Man - Metal and sound walkthrough by Ola Englund
- (2011-02-15) Greenhouse Effects: Middleman Boost - Strat to VC50 by Burgerman666
- (2011-02-16) Greenhouse Effects: Middleman & Goldrive. Les Paul to Laney VC50 by Burgerman666
- (2011-12-03) Greenhouse Effects Middle Man Boost by JetCityMusic
- (2012-08-17) Greenhouse Effects Middleman Boost by Sam Vilo
- (2012-09-04) Greenhouse Effects Middleman Boost with Suhr´s by Sam Vilo
- (2013-04-15) Greenhouse Effects Middle Man Boost by JustNickMusic