The G777 is a dual overdrive effects unit with two independent, mechanically isolated channels in one box. Both channels in this effect are designed from the ground up with channel stacking in mind, both pre and post I/O. With a wide dynamic range, the Triple Seven is well suited for a wide variety of playing styles and genres.
- Two mechanically isolated channels
- Transparent buffered input/output
- Boosted power supply with 30 volts of dynamic headroom (+/- 15V)
- Symmetrical soft clipping
- Versatile tone stack
- Unique gain and EQ topologies
- Boost (Channel #2 ) with up to 18dB of non-distorted, post signal volume control
The G777 accepts 9-18VDC (center negative) and is purposefully designed with a very low noise floor and maximum dynamic range.
Both channels (Channel #1 = ride side, Channel #2 = left side) may be operated in isolation or stacked.
Signal path with both channels engaged: Input -> Channel #1 -> Channel #2 -> Output
- (2016-09-30) Greenchild G777 Dual Drive/Boost by JustNickMusic
- (2016-10-08) GREENCHILD G777 Dual Overdrive Pedal by intheblues
- (2016-10-11) Greenchild - G777 (Dual Overdrive) FULL DEMO by Sean Gibson for The Noise Reel by Sean Gibson
- (2016-10-16) The Noise Reel Presents the Greenchild G777 by Greenchild
- (2016-10-17) Nick Johnston Gives the G777 a Shot by Greenchild
- (2016-10-19) Greenchild G777 Dual Overdrive Pedal with Ric by intheblues
- (2016-10-19) Greenchild Amplification G777 Dual Overdrive by The SuperFunAwesomeHappyTime Pedal Show!
- (2016-10-20) Dr. Ric Takes the Triple 7 to Task by Greenchild
- (2016-11-20) Greenchild G777 by JJ Likes Guitar
- (2016-11-25) Greenchild G777 Dual Overdrive pedal demo by Gearmanndude
- (2016-12-15) STACKED - Greenchild G777 dual overdrive and Xvive Wave Phaser by Sean Gibson
- (2016-12-15) STACKED - Greenchild G777 and Xvive Wave Phaser by Greenchild
- (2017-01-20) Greenchild G777 Dual Overdrive by popintothechemist