Gravity's GMO-1 Metal Overdrive Pedal is a compact yet powerful effects pedal, that creates heavy distortion and sustain effects. A great pedal at a great price, it's perfect for beginners to pros. It features a sleek look with true bypass circuitry (so it won't alter your tone when it's not active), and is conceived and designed in Milwaukee, USA. In an independent test performed by professional guitar techs and players, the sound of this Gravity Pedal compares to pedals that cost twice as much!
Controls include Pedal Switch, GAIN, LEVEL, MIDDLE, MID Freq, HIGH, LOW. It requires a 9V battery or you can connect a 9V AC/DC adapter, each sold separately.
- Input Impedance: 1M Î©
- Nominal Output Level: 1.2V
- Output Impedance: 1 KÎ©
- Output Noise Level:<15mV
- Controls: Pedal Switch, Gain, Level, Middle, Mid Freq, High, Low
- LED Indicator: CHECK Indicator (serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack(9 V DC)
- Power Supply: 9 V DC: Dry Battery 9 V type(6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 20mA (9 V DC)
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (battery not included)