Create all kinds of sounds from warm soft sustain to hard powerful distortion with the Gravity GDT-1 Distortion Pedal. A great pedal at a great price, it's perfect for beginners to pros. It features a sleek look with true bypass circuitry (so it won't alter your tone when it's not active), and is conceived and designed in Milwaukee, USA. In an independent test performed by professional guitar techs and players, the sound of this Gravity Pedal compares to pedals that cost twice as much!
Controls include Pedal Switch, TONE Knob, GAIN Knob and LEVEL Knob. It requires a 9V battery or you can connect a 9V AC/DC adapter, each sold separately.
- Input Impedance: 1M Î©
- Max Output Level: 1.25V
- Output Impedance: 1 KÎ©
- Output Noise Level: <5mV
- Controls: Pedal Switch, TONE Knob, GAIN Knob, LEVEL Knob
- LED Indicator: CHECK Indicator (serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack(9 V DC)
- Power Supply: 9 V DC: Dry Battery 9 V type(6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 4mA (9 V DC)
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (battery not included)