Make your guitar sound like several guitars playing together with the Gravity GCH-1 Chorus Pedal. A great pedal at a great price, it's perfect for beginners to pros. It features a sleek look with true bypass circuitry (so it won't alter your tone when it's not active), and is conceived and designed in Milwaukee, USA. In an independent test performed by professional guitar techs and players, the sound of this Gravity Pedal compares to pedals that cost twice as much!
Controls include Pedal Switch, SPEED Knob, DEPTH Knob and LEVEL Knob. It requires a 9V battery or you can connect a 9V AC/DC adapter, each sold separately.
- Input Impedance: 470KÎ©
- Max Output Level: 120mV
- Output Impedance: 1 KÎ©
- Output Noise Level: <5mV
- Controls: Pedal Switch, Speed Knob, Depth Knob, Level Knob.
- LED Indicator: CHECK Indicator (serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack(9 V DC)
- Power Supply: 9 V DC: Dry Battery 9 V type(6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 9mA (9 V DC)
- Dimensions: 4" x 2.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 9.8 oz. (battery not included)