The GoudieFX chorus features the MN3007 and delivers a rich, warm chorus effect without hiss or white noise. This analog chorus is based on the 'Small Clone' design with enhancements and component upgrades, after testing different chorus designs this one sounded the most musical to my ears. I use high quality dual sided Printed Circuit Boards, the PCB layout is licensed and provided by Francisco at Tonepad.com. The rate control has enough available speed to simulate a leslie type sound, or dial it down and get a nice thickening type chorus. The depth control is a mod to the original design and takes the chorus from subtle to exaggerated. At higher depth and rate settings you can get some pretty interesting sounds that sounds that aren't available on some units. Get that sweet chorus sound without spending a small fortune. This is great sounding chorus pedal with True Bypass that does what it should, listen to audio files below to hear how the pedal sounds in action.
- True Bypass Switching
- 2.1 mm DC jack (Boss Style, 9V DC wired pin negative) with battery backup operation
- 5mm Bright Blue LED Indication
- MN3007 IC
- 1% Metal Film Resistors
- High Quality Metallized Film Capacitors
- PCB Securely Mounted with PEM Standoffs
- Custom Built 2.9" x 4.7" enclosure with a high gloss powdercoat finish
- Two Year Warranty!!