- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- switches between MXR Phase 45 and MXR Phase 90 sounds.
- switches between phaser and vibrato (vibe)
- switches between MXR Phase 90 script logo and block logo sounds.
Good Karma Studio
- Based on the Phase 90 script
- Has an added depth control
- switch to choose script or block mode
- switch to choose 90 degree phase or 45 degree phase
- switch to simulate the univibe
- Davies white control knobs
- Limited to only 25 of each model per year highly collectable
- All boutique options
- Durable Aluminum case
- Hand painted
- Screen Printed controls and logos
- Powder Coated Clear over all for the ultimate durability
- Numbered and signed
- Bright LED indicator
- True Bypass switch
- AC/DC operation
- High quality Davies Knobs
- Highest quality electronic components are used throughout
- Teflon coated wire used throughout
- High quality jacks and pots for road worthy durability
- Hand made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- competitively priced
- Extraordinary TONE!
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...