The owner of the pedal in the pictures and video bought his pedal around 1967 in Detroit.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone
- Sekova Model No. 59 Distortion Box (2 different circuit versions)
- G.M. Electronics FM-3A Fuzz Up
- G.M. Electronics FM-3B Fuzz Up
- Creepy Fingers Fuzz Nugget
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '62
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '65
- Electro-Harmonix Satisfaction Fuzz
- Ghost Effects FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone
- Jerms FZ-1
- Jerms FZ-1A
- North Effects The Primitive
- Plan-9 Fuzz Stone Ge
- Skreddy Pedals Bloody Knuckle
- Smitty Pedals Maelstrom
- Toetags Electronics FZ-1
- Vectra Maestro FZ-1A Fuzz-Tone
- Maestro FZ-2 Fuzz-Tone
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...