The sound of old friends, in parallel.
Full-option, all-analog filter and phaser, with a pile of modulation controls: Envelope filter, envelope phaser, auto-filter, classic phaser, pseudo ring-mod.
The RDV is two effects: 6 stage phaser/vibrato and 12 db/oct multimode filter running in parallel.
Each effect can be modulated by one of 3 available methods: LFO, Envelope & External CV.
A modulation gate allows for use of audio rate LFO without hearing the carrier when note playing, allowing pseudo-ring mod.
The RDV runs on a +/-15V power supply. This allows for the use of any instrument, including line level sources, without suffering any saturation.
- PARALLEL EFFECTS: with the option to be in or out of phase, providing never heard before combinations
- VIBRATO/PHASER: full option phaser, from classic small stone to mutron, and beyond
- MULTIMODE FILTER: 12 db/oct low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, notch-pass filter
- LFO: variable waveforms, with speeds from nearly imperceptible to audio rate
- ENVELOPE: wide variety of attack speeds, from gentle ascent to fuzzy pseudo-synth
- MODULATION MATRIX: map the 3 modulation sources (LFO, Envelope, CV), to either or both of the effects (for a total of 6 possible combinations).
- MODULATION GATE: only hear the effect while you are playing (ideal when LFO is at audio rate), with independent switches for each effect.
- TRUE BYPASS: soft-switch relay preserves the integrity of your signal
- CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: made in France with exceptional build quality, silk screened by hand
- 18V AC POWER SUPPLY: operates at +/-15V for massive headroom and excellent signal/noise ratio
- 100% ANALOG: all that vibe of your favourite vintage pedals