WOWEE-WAH effects are available in three versions. WW-1 is a regular version, MWW-1 is a version with MIDI interface. There is also WOWEE dedicated to bass players. The description of BWW-1 you will find » here.
MWW-1/WW-1 is a classic wah-wah effect enabling the setting of the tones and with new comfortable switching mode. Four switches of the tone parameters will let you match the tone to your needs. MWW-1/WW-1 sounds excellent with clean, crunch and with high overdrive tones as well. MWW-1/WW-1 will sound clean and deep on the clean tones because it doesn't get distorted even by the signal from the humbucker. On the gain tones MWW-1/WW-1 won't cause "choking" the tone because of the possibility to reduce the "quality factor of the resonance circuit" and the deepness of the wah-wah functionality. Basses' switch will be helpful to let the guitar sound with a wah-wah with full band (without bass attenuation). VOLUME switch enables to adjust the level of output signal when the wah-wah is active. MWW-1/WW-1 posses two switching modes: traditional (with the switch located in front of the pedal) and (automatic mode with the sensor of placing the leg on the pedal). Due to that, the switching OFF and ON of the wah-wah is far more faster and more comfortable what gives new creative capabilities. Photo element instead of potentiometer makes the using of wah-wah more easy and enlarges the effect reliability.
- BASS: Switch, LOW - bass attenuation like in a classic wah-wah, HIGH - without bass attenuation,
- DEEP: Switch changing the effect intensity, HIGH position - decreases the signal level of the frequencies behind the resonance what intensifies the wah-wah effect, a side effect is attenuation of the signal
- Q FACTOR: Quality factor of the resonance circuit switch, HIGH position - increases resonance signal level (especially of low part of the regulation band in high pedal positions) what intensifies the wah-wah effect
- VOLUME: Volume of the effect signal, HIGH position - increases the signal by 3,5dB
- ON/OFF MODE: Switching mode switch: SWITCH position- classic mode by using of the switch located in front of the pedal, TOUCH position - Pressure activated mode by placing and releasing the foot from the wah-wah pedal.
WW-1 version featuring BATT switch:
- BATT: BATTERY power switch, OFF position - switch off the battery supply (to avoid having to unplug your cable from the Jack IN connector)
- (2008-12-03) Wowee Wah Demo by RobChappers
- (2009-02-14) Wah Pedal guitar effect Glab Wowee Wah w/ Gibson Les Paul by Next Level Guitar
- (2009-12-03) G-Lab Wowee Wah.mp4 by arielpozzo
- (2009-12-09) TSI Distributing Presents the G-LAB Wowee Wah Pedal by TSIDistributing
- (2009-12-17) Wowee wah mpeg1 wider3 audio fix.mpg by TSIDistributing
- (2010-03-12) Wah Pedal guitar effect Glab Wowee Wah w/ Gibson Les Paul by G-Lab
- (2013-02-01) G-Lab Wowee Wah by Sam Vilo