Smooth Delay SD-1 is a classic delay with applied MAX ANALOG technology. Analog voice circuit (adjustable attenuation of the high and low frequencies) and SMOOTH function enable SD-1 emulate the effect of classic analog and tape echoes. Backlighted foot knobs and TAP TEMPO function enable easy control on the stage. SD-1 can be also controlled via MIDI.
SD-1 is a professional delay type effect with a clickless True Bypass and with possibility to match the effect to the signal level. Input gain signal level regulation avoids distortions and hums, especially at the amp effect loop, where are different signal levels. When the overdriven amp channel is in use connecting SD-1 to amp effect loop brings the best tone. SD-1 can be connected to the serial or parallel effect loop (using KILL DRY function).
- (2009-12-03) G-Lab Smooth Delay.mp4 by arielpozzo
- (2009-12-17) TSI Distributing Presents the G-LAB SD-1 Smooth Delay Pedal by TSIDistributing
- (2011-12-21) G-lab SD1 Smooth Delay demo - Audiozóna by korgzona
- (2012-12-13) G-LAB BC-1/SD-1???????????????????? by digimartnet
- (2016-03-07) G-Lab SD-1 Smooth Delay - Demo by Simon Gotthelf by Simon Gotthelf