There are available two versions of the controller with different footswitches. The GSC-3 model with metal footswitches and backlighted descriptions and the GSC-2 model with silent, backlighted footswitches.
Guitar System Controller (GSC-3/ GSC-2) is the programmable switching device of effects' loops (looper), the controller which replaces the amp's footswitch and the MIDI foot controller in one. By pressing just a single footswitch it enables:
- to activate selected effects (connected to effects loops),
- to set the amp channel and other amp's functions controlled by its footswitch input,
- to select program numbers at MIDI devices (e.g. effects' processors) and to transmit Control Change type commands.
True passive signal path doesn't contain any active elements (gaining the signal) which could change the guitar tone. All effects and the input buffer are attached by electro-mechanical relays into the signal path (TRUE BYPASSED circuits).
- six loops for connecting effects,
- possibility of switching on the high impedance input buffer (identical with a tube amp characteristics) at any preset,
- the TUNER output with the silent tuning function which receives the signal through very high impedance circuit (no influence on a guitar signal),
- six 9V DC outputs supplying effects (in two separated sections, 500mA each),
- 2 separated outputs (2 lines each, latching type) for amp's switching by its footswitch input,
- MIDI output for controlling MIDI devices by Program Change and Control Change commands,
- tap tempo function (sending the tempo to the MIDI device),
- 100 presets memory (10 banks, 10 presets each),
- possibility of copying of whole bank and single preset,
- possibility of putting down the modyficator function to the footswitches (ON/OFF effect, switching amp channel or call the preset on the particular MIDI device,
- AUX connector for connecting an extension modules, eg. AUX BANK UP/DOWN FOOTSWITCH WITH MIDI IN ,
- USB connector for connecting to a PC, enabling downloading, editing and saving presets, also firmware upgrades,
- 10 metal footswitches with backlighted descriptions (GSC-3 version),
- 10 silent, backlighted footswitches (GSC-2 version),
- three modes of bank selection and no banks mode,
- the input for connecting a wah-wah effect pad (wah-pad) to control the system by placing the foot on the wah-wah effect,
- external power supply with 4 meters long and flexible cable,
- durable, powder-coated casing.
- (2009-04-23) G-lab GSC2 foot controller demo with Madi part 1 (with english subtitles) by korgzona
- (2009-04-23) G-lab GSC2 foot controller demo with Madi part 2 (with english subtitles) by korgzona
- (2009-04-30) G-lab GSC2 foot controller demo with Madi part 3 (with english subtitles) by korgzona
- (2010-04-22) G-Lab GSC2.mp4 by arielpozzo