BWW-1 with four tone parameters switches enables you to match the tone to your needs. RANGE switch allows you to change the range of resonance frequencies. In HI position it is possible to use wah-wah effect without the influence on low-frequency harmonic sound. In turn LOW position enables higher influence on the low frequencies, what gives new possibilities of creating the tone. Q FACTOR switch let you adjust the deepness of the effect, especially the low part of the regulation band. TREBLE switch can boosts the volume of mid/high frequencies, what let you adjust the tone to higher part of resonance frequencies. The VOLUME switch adjust the level of output signal.
BASS WOWEE-WAH features two switching modes: traditional (with the switch located in front of the pedal) and automatic mode (with the sensor of placing the leg on the pedal). Due to that, the switching OFF and ON of the wah-wah is far more faster and more comfortable what gives new creative capabilities. Photo element instead of potentiometer makes the using of wah-wah more easy and enlarges the effect reliability.
- BATT: BATTERY power switch, OFF position - switch off the battery supply (to avoid having to unplug your cable from the Jack IN connector).
- RANGE: Resonance frequencies range switch causes moving the whole resonance frequencies range: LOW position enables higher influence on the low (bass guitar) frequencies.
- TREBLE: In HI position it boosts mid/high frequencies what makes the wah-wah effect deeper.
- Q FACTOR: Quality factor of the resonance circuit switch, HIGH position increases resonance signal level especially of low frequencies what intensifies the wah-wah effect.
- VOLUME: Volume of the effect signal, HIGH position increases the signal by 3,5dB.
- ON/OFF MODE: Switching mode switch:
- SWITCH position- classic mode by using of the switch located in front of the pedal
- TOUCH position - Pressure activated mode by placing and releasing the foot from the wah-wah pedal.
- (2009-12-09) TSI Distributing Presents the G-LAB Bass Wowee Wah Pedal by TSIDistributing
- (2016-05-15) Bass Riff of the Day in 30 seconds, 57 Bass Wah (G-Lab) GLAB by Carlo Chirio
- (2016-12-17) G-Lab Bass Wah Bass Riff of the day in 30 seconds #D273 by Carlo Chirio