The Gizmotron® 2.0 is an electro-mechanical bowing device that attaches to electric guitar or bass, enabling players to produce string sounds such as cello, viola or violin.
- No instrument modifications, special pickups, midi interface, or mobile app required. Entirely outside of signal chain.
- Fits most electric guitar and basses, including some 5 string basses.
- 100% mechanically produced, organic, harmonically rich tone.
- Speed Control – Vary the volume, tone and attack of the Gizmotron 2.0 using its speed control knob
- Universal Quick Release Mounting System – Quickly release and lock the Gizmotron 2.0 to your instrument using three low-profile mounting pads.
- USB Powered – A 9.8ft (3m) USB cable and international AC Adapter is included with every unit.
- Durable, Robust & User-Serviceable - Manufactured from High-Impact ABS, the Gizmotron 2.0 contains a high-quality DC motor, precision swiss-machined driveshaft, and long-life quiet ball bearings.
- Toolkit Included – An assortment of drivers necessary for mounting and service are included with every unit.
- Includes one mounting pad set, (12) tape strips and (12) extra spring arms.
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- UL Listed and CE Compliant
No forum threads about this effect yet.