Dynamic Drive with Touch Sensitive Breakup and clarity. Use it with low drive and high volume for a clean boost, with medium drive and medium volume for overdrive, or high drive for full on distortion. Complements your tube amp’s tone.
Even with full on distortion the Ripsaw maintains clarity . Even with max distortion you can still hear the individual sound of your different pickups and your guitar. Intermods and harmonics are selectively enhanced to reduce “mud”.
The bass cut can be used to control the fullness of the bottom end of your tone. Use bass cut to reduce fullness when playing with a large band. Keep the bottom when playing with a three piece where a fuller sound is needed. Bass cut also adds tone shaping for use with humbuckers or single coils.
- Drive Control – Sets level into the distortion circuitry
- Tone Control – Variable Lowpass filter, post distortion
- Bass Cut Switch – Switchable highpass filter, pre-distortion
- Volume Control – Controls the output volume, post distortion.
- True Bypass
- Constructed from premium components
- Powder coated steel case
- Internal charge pump for internal +/-9V supply for maximum headroom
- Power: 9V 50 mA
- Dimensions: Width 2 ¾” x Length 4 ¾” x Height 2 3/8”
- Weight: 14 oz