Three stage Variable OverDrive with powerful 3-band EQGig-FX does it again! A unique and amazingly versatile pedal that can produce any level of overdrive from clean boost to shred metal. All analog, low noise with tonal qualities to die for. The three band EQ has a wide cut and boost range to provide almost any desired tone. One central concept to the VOD is to preserve the full EQ and tone of the original signal, which is not easy with a distortion pedal. By adjusting the EQ, you will find you can retain your fundamental guitar tone, whether it is low end, mid tones, or high end harmonics. Of course, if you want to augment your tone, you can cut and boost highs, lows or mids to create your own sound.
- Three- position pedal: Select the any of three levels of gain and distortion giving anywhere from clean boost to shred. No need for multiple buttons
- Flexible: Each of these three levels can be individually pre-set for gain and distortion.
- Three Band EQ: Post-effect EQ anywhere from fat and warm to mid-rich to bright and can be adjusted to preserve original tonal qualities of your guitar.
- Three bright LEDs: Indicate pedal position and level of distortion selected, easy to see on stage.
- All analog signal circuitry with digital control, crystal clear sound, no coloration..
- Easy to use. Just press the pedal and will click into the required position.
- Transparent bypass achieved by a FET switch. Open frequency response same as a true mechanical bypass, but more reliable. No signal drop or harmonics suck-out. Noiseless, pop-free switching.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free optical operation. Bypassed when pedal is all the way back.
- 9V operating voltage, 20mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).
- Will accept standard 2.1mm AC adapter supply plug, center negative.
- Green / Yellow / Red LED's indicate level of distortion selected.
- Compact Size: 9” x 4” (228mm x 103mm).
- Lightweight, high-quality aircraft aluminum casting and rugged construction, only 2.3lbs (1.1kg). Patented ergonomics.
No forum threads about this effect yet.