The KILOWAH is a highly versatile Wah pedalThe great-value KILO-WAH is a versatile pedal with four on-board wah effects. The pedal features a classic wah sound, the renowned MEGA-WAH sound with fattened bass, wider sweep and boosted resonant peaks, an auto-wah and finally a funky note-triggered wah which is an envelope filter that actually sounds musical. The pedal is activated by a noise-free, wear-free optically-linked pedal mechanism.
The all-analog KILO-WAH is now available for sale in all territories.The KILO-WAH captures the versatility and sounds of the popular MEGA-WAH but in a mono format and at a lower cost. The MEGA-WAH is the wah pedal of choice of renowned artists such as Johnny Hiland and Neal Evans of Soulive.
Best in ClassFed up with trying to master the wah pedal? Turn it on auto-wah and set the tempo as you wish. Don't want to be limited by tempo and want every note to be wah'd? Set it to trig-wah and every note will trigger a wah so you can fire your synth player. By-passed by FET Switch - No loss of signal or frequency response when by-passed.
- All analog signal circuitry with digital control, crystal clear sound, no coloration..
- Easy to use. No programming or scrolling through patches required.
- Transparent bypass achieved by a FET switch. Open frequency response same as a true mechanical bypass, but more reliable. No signal drop or harmonics suck-out. Noiseless, pop-free switching.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free optical operation. Bypassed when pedal is all the way back.
- 9V operating voltage, 20mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).
- Will accept standard 2.1mm AC adapter supply plug, center negative.
- Blue and red LED's to show modulation rates / status.
- Compact Size: 9” x 4” (228mm x 103mm).
- Lightweight, high-quality aircraft aluminum casting and rugged construction, only 2.3lbs (1.1kg). Patented ergonomics.
No forum threads about this effect yet.