Based loosely on the Mosrite Fuzzrite with the addition of a 'Tone' control similar to the one on the Rosac Nu-Fuzz.
Case designed by Mark Murph, PCB designed by Tim Cooper.
Controls are Level, Depth (mixes between 2 gain stages in the circuit), and Tone (output capacitor blend but with more potential for bottom end than the Nu-Fuzz).
A 9V DC input is fitted as standard, the circuit is negative ground and needs a negative tip 9V DC adaptor or battery.
Cases are powdercoated by Bournes, with the labeling screenprinted by Missionprint, both local Birmingham based firms.
Available now for £100 plus shipping.
- Mosrite Fuzzrite
- Moseley FUZZley
- Sanner FuzzRite (reissue by original designer)
- Sierra Electronics Nu-Fuzz (1969, same designer, with tone control)
- Rosac Electronics Nu-Fuzz (1970-????, same designer, with tone control)
- Wehr Fuzz (made by Mosrite/Rosac?)
- ZB Custom Fuzz (made by Mosrite? shared building...)
- Ashbass Fuzzbrite
- Balls Effects Buzz Balls (based on Rosac Nu-Fuzz)
- Catalinbread Fuzzrite
- Creepy Fingers Fuzz Fight
- D*A*M FUZZrong
- D67 Audio Fuzzmite
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King Fuzz Mite - Germanium Transistorized
- DenTone Electronics Fuzzrite
- DTS Effects Fuzz Cracker
- Fredric Effects Foxrite
- General Guitar Gadgets Fuzzrite Replica
- Holowon Fuzzrite Clone
- Hudson Electronics UK Bluebird - Germanium Fuzzrite
- Jerms RightFuzz - Silicon Fuzzrite
- Jordan (by Mahoney) FUZZtite
- Keeley Fuzz (enclosure similar to original)
- Latemar AFR11 Late Rite - 60's Acid Fuzz
- Mahoney Acid Tone (plugin)
- Mahoney Acid Tone Pedal
- Mahoney BUZZrite (enclosure similar to original)
- Mahoney Rite Tone (plugin)
- Mojo Hand FX One Ton Bee Fuzz (inspired by the FuzzRite)
- Myrtle Pedals Gravy Dinner
- North Effects The Rite
- Pierce Custom Electronics Ennio
- Pierce Custom Electronics Ennio - Ultimate Trilogy
- Plan-9 Psycho Fuzz Si
- REDesign Micro Mite
- Replica Industries Fuzzrite
- RonSound Fuzz-O-Matic
- Traves Gunk - 60's Fuzz
- Tym Guitars Wosrite BUZZrite
- VintageFX FuzzRiot