The Fuzz from the early 1960's that was supposedly used on "Satisfaction" by the Stones.
I have a tagboard layout for this circuit and also a turret board layout based on the original pedal.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone
- Sekova Model No. 59 Distortion Box (2 different circuit versions)
- G.M. Electronics FM-3A Fuzz Up
- G.M. Electronics FM-3B Fuzz Up
- Creepy Fingers Fuzz Nugget
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '62
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '65
- Electro-Harmonix Satisfaction Fuzz
- Jerms FZ-1
- Jerms FZ-1A
- North Effects The Primitive
- Plan-9 Fuzz Stone Ge
- Skreddy Pedals Bloody Knuckle
- Smitty Pedals Maelstrom
- Toetags Electronics FZ-1
- Vectra Maestro FZ-1A Fuzz-Tone
- Maestro FZ-2 Fuzz-Tone