The Fuzz from the early 1960's that was supposedly used on "Satisfaction" by the Stones.
I have a tagboard layout for this circuit and also a turret board layout based on the original pedal.
- (2010-05-13) Ghost Effects FZ1replica fuzz pedal comparison (1) by scott51381
- (2010-05-13) Ghost Effects FZ1 replica fuzz pedal comparison (2) by scott51381
- (2010-05-14) Ghost Effects FZ1 fuzz pedal (3) by scott51381
- (2010-05-14) Ghost FZ1 replica fuzz pedal (4) by scott51381
- (2011-05-28) Ghost Effects Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone clone by Ghost Effects
- (2011-10-03) Ghost Effects Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone clone by Ghost Effects
- (2012-11-28) Ghost Effects 'Black Country' FZ-1a Fuzz-Tone by Ghost Effects
- (2015-09-26) Ghost Effects Black Country Maestro FZ-1a clone 1.5V by Ghost Effects
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Maestro FZ-1 Fuzz-Tone
- Sekova Model No. 59 Distortion Box (2 different circuit versions)
- G.M. Electronics FM-3A Fuzz Up
- G.M. Electronics FM-3B Fuzz Up
- Creepy Fingers Fuzz Nugget
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '62
- Del Rey Custom Shop Fuzz King '65
- Electro-Harmonix Satisfaction Fuzz
- Jerms FZ-1
- Jerms FZ-1A
- North Effects The Primitive
- Plan-9 Fuzz Stone Ge
- Skreddy Pedals Bloody Knuckle
- Smitty Pedals Maelstrom
- Toetags Electronics FZ-1
- Vectra Maestro FZ-1A Fuzz-Tone
- Maestro FZ-2 Fuzz-Tone
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...