- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the output volume of the effect
The George Dennis GD95 Super Phaser-Volume Guitar Pedal has the classic '70s phasing effect that has become up-to-date again. Modern technology gives this pedal low-noise and crystal clear stereo effects.
- Dual function stereo phase/volume pedal
- Smooth action
- Superior low noise optical sensor
- Depth, feedback, rate, volume, and minimum volume controls.