- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the output volume of the effect
- Minimum Volume
- sets the minimum volume for the treadle
The classic 70's phasing effect has just come right up to date. Modern technology gives this pedal low noise and crystal clear effects. This unit is stereo.
No forum threads about this effect yet.